MN-DONA Sponsorship Program
MN-DONA offers a sponsorship program for those companies that want to get more exposure to our members and show their support of our profession. The program has several levels with an increase in the benefits as the amount of sponsorship increases. We are focusing on offering more educational scholarships to those individuals who are pursuing nursing degrees and are currently employed in a member facility. We are offering a multi-level set of sponsorships. We hope you will consider participating! NOTE: Due to the structure of this sponsorship program and the fact that the vendors are not in any way in control of the funds after providing them to MN-DONA, the Sunshine Act would not be implicated.
Please Select A Subscription Type
- Educational Scholarships for nursing students or DONs to attend educational opportunities are awarded at the MN-DONA Fall Conference. Company representatives are invited to participate in the award program. Verbal recognition is given to each sponsor.
- The Fall Conference is held in October each year, with Exhibitor participation.
- MN-DONA’s website is www.mndona.org.
- Opportunities for Educational Programs at District Meetings are available.
- Exhibit booth space at our Fall Conference will be available to non-sponsors on a space availability basis only.
- Educational Session Note: Session must meet the requirements to receive a CEU as well as the topic to be approved by the Fall Conference Committee.